Copyright Notice: This software, meaning all software delivered by Webfabric/Socialshopservice.com, is the intellectual property of Webfabric and her subsidiary socialshopservice.com (henceforth known as the COMPANY), and is covered by retained intellectual property rights, including copyright. The application is made available to you under the following terms and conditions.
You may use this Software for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, subject to the restrictions in this license and in accordance with the law (including by-laws) in the country in which it is operated.
YOU ARE GIVEN TWO LICENSES TO INSTALL THE “SOFTWARE”. ONE FOR YOUR MAIN DOMAIN AND ONE FOR LOCALHOST (development purposes). Multiple instances of the “Software” cannot be operated on multiple domains under a single license. Additional licenses must be purchased for every domain you wish to install the software on. You are permitted to install multiple instances of the “Software” on a single domain, for example on a localhost for testing and development purposes. Your license to lawfully use the “Software” will be terminated if evidence is found that the “Software” is being run on multiple domains.
YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE TO ANY OTHER PERSON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. This Software is made available exclusively to the purchasing party (henceforth known as the CLIENT), without the right to provide or demonstrate the Software for any third party. Your rights are personal, and are under no circumstances assignable, licensable, or otherwise transferable unless prior agreement is made with the COMPANY.
YOU MAY MODIFY THIS SOFTWARE FOR ANY PURPOSE, except that you may NOT distribute the Software to any other person in original or modified form. You may not distribute this Software or any derivative works in any form for commercial purposes, including (without limitation) running business operations, licensing, leasing, or selling the Software, or distributing the Software for use with commercial products.
SOFTWARE CUSTOMIZATION PERFORMED BY CLIENT OR THIRD PARTY WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR FREE OR PAID TECHNICAL SUPPORT. The technical support desk is provided to fix problems and answer questions originating in and pertaining to the core files of the SOFTWARE. Requests for advice on how to modify the files to perform a new or different function compared to the default features will be treated as consultation requests and will be billed according to COMPANY standard hourly rate.
FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY FOR A PERIOD OF ONE TO THREE MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE (depending upon the product purchased). You have the right to submit an unlimited number of technical support tickets related to issues or questions to the core files or default features for three months from the date of your purchase. Support is restricted to one of your licenses, either the live site license or a development license. The support does NOT apply if CLIENT has changed the core files and or default features themselves.
In the rare case that COMPANY has not fixed technical support issues CLIENT has submitted during the three month support duration and the support duration expires COMPANY agrees to continue assigning resources to these tickets until the issues are resolved. CLIENT may not add new issues to open tickets that have passed the support duration period, any new issues reported will be ignored unless a support extension has been purchased.
COMPANY will restrict posting of new support tickets by up to 48 hours before support duration expires.
COMPANY AGREES TO RESPOND TO ALL TICKETS WITHIN 48 HOURS EXCLUDING WEEKENDS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS. The support desk is staffed 8 hours per day Monday to Friday and COMPANY agrees to respond to all submitted tickets within a 48 hour timeframe EXCEPT when the support technician notes that the issue will take longer to fix or the product has just been released. COMPANY agrees to inform CLIENT in advance of public holiday notices through COMPANIES website or support system, or e-mail and or other ways.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE REGULAR TECHNICAL SUPPORT. Due to the high number of enquiries following a product launch COMPANY will not accept any technical support tickets posted to the support desk. CLIENT is asked to submit any issues to the bug tracker so that the core developers can make the fixes and everyone can get access to the updated SOFTWARE. The 48 hour turnaround time is not applicable for bug reports. Regular technical support will begin one month after the product has launched.
UPGRADES PROVIDED FOR SOFTWARE. As the software is updated to patch errors, bugs, security flaws or to add new features CLIENT will have free, unrestricted access to the SOFTWARE updates for the duration as stated in each of the product licenses.
COMPANY provides patch files “as is” which allows CLIENT to perform the upgrade. COMPANY will offer to perform the upgrade for a fixed price however if CLIENT has made any customizations that they wish to keep COMPANY will quote a price accordingly. APPLYING PATCH FILES MAY OVERWRITE CUSTOMIZATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS MADE TO THE EXISTING FILES AND COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OF DATA WHEN CLIENT PERFORMS THE UPGRADE.
REFUND POLICY. Company’s products are intangible goods that are digitally delivered. We do not refund. We believe we are giving all our customers all necessary live product review / demo tooling and testing possibilities, before they decide to actually buy the product. Furthermore we are available for any pre-sales questions.
In return, you agree:
• Not to remove any copyright or other notices from the Software. For products which have “copyright removal” as an add on module.
• Not to distribute this Software or any derivative works in any form to any person, entity or individual.
• Not to distribute the Software to any other person under any circumstances.
• Not to try and circumvent or reverse engineer the licensing system in place.
• THAT THE SOFTWARE COMES “AS IS”, WITH NO WARRANTIES. THIS MEANS NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
• THAT COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE OR THIS LICENSE, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT THE LAW PERMITS, NO MATTER WHAT LEGAL THEORY IT IS BASED ON.
• THAT COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CHANGES BY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, INCLUDING CHANGES TO ANY API’s, INTERFACING SOFTWARE AND DATABASES THE SOFTWARE OR LICENSE RELY ON AND CAUSES THE SOFTWARE OR THIS LICENSE NOT TO WORK ANYMORE.
• ALL PURCHASES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL DUE TO THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THE SOFTWARE. MERCHANT GATEWAY DISPUTES WILL BE TREATED AS A BREACH OF LICENSE AND YOUR SUPPORT AND UPGRADES WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE DURATION OF THE DISPUTE.
• That your rights under this License may be modified or canceled at any time, for any reason, and without notice to you, but will always be made available HERE and that any subsequent revision or version of this License will completely supersede the terms and obligations of all earlier Licenses, including this one.
• That your rights under the License end automatically if you breach it in any way, while your obligations remain in effect.
• That the terms and conditions of this License shall be governed by Dutch law (without regard to its conflict of law principles), and that any dispute over the terms of this License may be brought only in the state and federal courts of The Netherlands.
Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this license. If you have questions about these terms and conditions, please send email to email@example.com but note that such questions or email will not release you from the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.